Please read Cyber Chasse Academy’s payment policies below thoroughly to make sure you understand our standards of operations. Cyber Chasse Academy is committed to providing online training services at a reasonable price. Applicable course fees must be paid at the time of enrollment and before the start of the course via the payment link.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our services. If you do not accept these terms you are not entitled to use the services. Payments are subject to the below conditions:
- Cyber Chasse Academy’s Payment policies and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the rights to change the pricing policies of any of the courses mentioned in this website.
- Cyber Chasse Academy reserves the right to make changes to any of our courses described in this website including fee change, rescheduling and cancellation without notice or liability.
For your convenience, we accept most major credit cards such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover. You can also pay via Debit through PayPal and via direct bank transfer if you choose. Our website is 100% safe and secure so you can be rest assured that your information will remain confidential. A receipt will be sent to you upon successful completion of transaction.
Your application will be deemed void if your bank or credit card company does not authorize the payment.
If you are paying with a non-USD card, please check with your bank about fees and exchange rates that may apply. Cyber Chasse Academy is not responsible for additional fees that your bank charges you for the transaction and currency exchange rate.
Course Payment Policy
Payment is due in full during registration and prior to the start of the course. If you have any questions about our payment policies, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at email@example.com.
Cyber Chasse Academy strives hard to provide the best training course in the industry and we are confident of our training methodology. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied, you may elect to withdraw from the course at the end of your first class. If this is the case, please do the following:
- Inform your instructor about your intention to withdraw at the end of the first class.
- Promptly return any training material that may have been provided to you.
- Contact customer service immediately at 1-888-306-6018 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 100 percent refund. You must contact customer service within one business day for the full refund.
For courses that were customized, Cyber Chasse Academy will assess refund amount on a case-by-case basis.
To reschedule a course you are enrolled in, please contact customer service.
Course Completion Policy
Upon successful course completion, Cyber Chasse Academy will provide you with a course completion certificate provided you have attended all your classes and completed and turned in all your instructor required assignments.
You will also receive a short student evaluation survey once you have completed the course. Your feedback is important to us so please take the time to complete the survey. We use your responses to improve our deliverables, courses and enhance our learning environment.