Introduction To Salesforce System Administration$1500 USD
About this course
Salesforce® is the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system that’s widely used by most well known organizations. It simplifies and streamlines sales, support, service, marketing and several other business functions. Salesforce® is simple to use yet powerful enough with it’s advanced business and analytical capabilities.
With organizations increasingly moving to cloud based computing, Salesforce® administrators are in high demand. A Salesforce® Administrator is responsible for managing the smooth operations and administering the configuration side of Salesforce®.
Number of jobs in the U.S. – 81,000+ (Source: LinkedIn)
U.S. National Average salary – $111,426/year (Source: ZipRecruiter)
This course is ideal for someone that has never worked with Salesforce® and is designed for new Salesforce® systems administrators. It covers everything you need to get started with Salesforce® from setting up and managing users to creating insightful Reports and Dashboards. This course sets the stage for the next class Advanced Salesforce® System Administration.
Prerequisite – All students should have a working knowledge of Excel and be proficient using a browser. No other prerequisites are required.
LEARN FROM A CERTIFIED SALESFORCE® INSTRUCTOR!!
Navigating in Salesforce®
• Logging into Salesforce® • Using search • Parent-child object relationships • Configuring personal settings • Understanding apps and tabs • Using the schema builde
Understand and Configure Global Settings
• Company profile • UI • Calendar • Chatter • Setting up activities • Using list views
Setting Up New Users
• Managing users • Managing profiles • Managing licenses • Understanding login security • Troubleshooting login issues
Security and Data Access
• Setting object access • Setting record access • Creating a role hierarchy • Record access exceptions • Managing field level security • Design and configure a data access model
Standard and Custom Object Customizations
• Customize standard objects and fields • Creating custom objects and custom fields • Creating formula fields • Page layouts • Record types • Business processes • Design and configure a business scenario
Maintaining Data Integrity
• Required fields • Matching and duplicate rules • Validation rules • History tracking
Data importing and Exporting
• Import using the data import wizard • Import using dataloader.io
Reports and Dashboards
• Folders and security • Create reports using standard report types • Create reports using custom report types • Create dashboards
Emailing from Salesforce®
• Sending emails with tracking code • Mass emailing
• Workflow • Process Builder
• Understand Chatter • Understand use cases for Chatter • Configure Chatter invites
• Understand the capabilities • Know how to configure • Understand SalesforceA® • Use Quick Actions