AWS DevOps$1500 USD
About this course
Are you seeing DevOps in your professional growth? Your timing couldn’t be better. DevOps expertise is in high demand and one of the highest paid in the technology industry. DevOps involves software delivery automation and infrastructure updates through a mix of automation tools while coordinating between quality assurance, operations, and development.
As organizations continue to invest in digital transformations, Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a solid platform and is considered the gold standard in cloud computing. Most organizations highly value experience with AWS. If you are willing to learn new technologies and tools and have great communication skills to collaborate with other teams, AWS DevOps is a skill set that will take you places.
Number of jobs in the U.S. – 28,000+ (Source: LinkedIn)
U.S. National Average salary – $122,512/year (Source: ZipRecruiter)
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps course illustrates how to utilize the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. This course also prepares you for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer official exam.
Prerequisite – None required. Knowledge of programming language such as Java, Python, PHP and knowledge of Windows or Linux systems helpful.
• Introductory Session
Cloud Computing on AWS
• Compute, Organization & IAM • Auto Scaling, AMI, AWS CLI & Storage • Networking on AWS
Managed Services on AWS
• WAF, RDS, SNS, SQS & Athena • QuickSight, CloudWatch, Kinesis • Cognitive Services, Step Functions, Arch for Cloud
• Dockers • Elastic Container Services
• DevOps Toolchain, Terraform, Ansible & Vagrant • Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
Big Data Management & Analytics
• RDBMS, NoSQL • Cassandra • DynamoDB • Hadoop, EMR • Hive