Advanced Salesforce System Administration$1500 USD
About this course
Salesforce® is the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system that’s widely used by most well known organizations. It simplifies and streamlines sales, support, service, marketing and several other business functions. Salesforce® is simple to use yet powerful enough with it’s advanced business and analytical capabilities.
With organizations increasingly moving to cloud based computing, Salesforce® administrators are in high demand. A Salesforce® Administrator is responsible for managing the smooth operations and administering the configuration side of Salesforce®.
Number of jobs in the U.S. – 81,000+ (Source: LinkedIn)
U.S. National Average salary – $111,426/year (Source: ZipRecruiter)
This advanced Salesforce® training course teaches students essential system administrator skills and how to customize Salesforce®, create custom objects and report types, use sandboxes, and leverage all the automation tools in Salesforce®. The course includes a final project giving students a real-world design and customization scenario.
Prerequisite – All students should have a working knowledge of Salesforce® or should have completed the Introduction to Salesforce® training class.
LEARN FROM A CERTIFIED SALESFORCE® INSTRUCTOR!!
• Recognizing the need to create a custom object • Lookup or master-detail? • Rollup summary fields
• Custom Report Types • Custom Summary Formulas • Bucket Fields
Salesforce Advanced Automation
• Queues • Assignment Rules • Auto-Response Rules • Escalation Rules • Web to Case • Email to Case • Support Settings
• Types of Sandboxes • Creating and Refreshing Sandboxes • Metadata vs. Data • Change Sets
Using the AppExchange
• Using the AppExchange • How to assess apps • Unmanaged and Managed Apps
Know When to Code
• Understanding declarative limits • Evaluate customization priorities • Typical coding scenarios
• Design, configure, and customize a business scenario in Salesforce • Review student solutions
System Administrator Certification Discussion
• Requirements • Exam study Resources • Preparation